Sunday 10 November 2013

Beauty B November Selections Box Review

Beauty B are a UK based website that sell well-known international brands such as Ben Nye, Coastal Scents, BH Cosmetics, Sigma and many more as well as their own brand with free UK delivery. I've purchased many products in the past mainly from Coastal Scents, Sigma and a few Beauty B brushes. Delivery and customer service has been on point on all occasions! This month there are a few products which have been highlighted by the Beauty B team and they have chosen me to review them. Here are some photos and my thoughts on each product. 








First of all is this 'Make-Up-Matte'  which is a little handy square matte with pockets to put on the floor or whatever surface you use when applying makeup. It's funny because my mum is always nagging me to use something to put my makeup on because I work on my carpet. It's also very handy because you can put your brushes in the little pockets. The material is amazingly soft and even though its quite thick can be folded compactly. And the print is so pretty and hard to resist! (there are other patterns to choose from.)




This is the Coastal Scents concealer camouflage palette. As you can see it has 10 very versatile colours. I LOVE this palette, it's perfect for contouring and highlighting, and the coverage is amazing! I love using this for concealing any scarring or blemishes before applying foundation as it has full coverage and lasts so well. You don't need too much product to completely conceal scars/blemishes. Also, as I've already mentioned, it's great for cream contouring using the deeper colours. 




This is the Sigma tapered highligher brush (F35) an amazingly soft and perfectly shaped brush to get the highlight right at the top of the cheekbones. I've even used this for blush. Love this! 


This is the Beauty B brush cup holder, in the picture above it is closed up and can hold your brushes in - great for MUA's who travel as it can also be used as a brush holder when opened. 





This Coastal Scents glitter is the icing on the cake. This is an amazing product! Very minimal fall-out which is so surprising since its a loose glitter. It looked so vibrant on the lid and stayed looking immaculate for over 8 hours. (For more details on this look check out my instagram @lifelongpercussion) 


Overall I'm honesty impressed by all of the mentioned products and they've been a pleasure to use. Make sure you check out Beauty B for even more amazing products, I will always be a faithful customer - they are one of my favourite websites for buying makeup, especially brushes.

Check out Beauty B at:
Instagram: @beautybcosmetics

***

For further inquiries do not hesitate to contact me using the contact form on your right. 

Habiba xxx