Wednesday 30 October 2013

7 deadly sins of beauty TAG

I've been requested to do tag posts every now and then, this was one of the tags requested so I thought WHY NOT? Haha, enjoy.






1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

Most inexpensive will have to be my MUA products which cost around a £1 each (lipsticks, eyshadows and blushers mainly). Most expensive... hmmm I'm not sure, it'll either be my Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation which costs around £36/£38 or a big Artist Colour palette by Sephora, and my Emma Hardie cleanser (£34).


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
Dark lipstick shades, I'm only just coming to terms with getting out of my 'nude' lip phase. I'm a big fan of nudes and neutrals when it comes to makeup!


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 

My Lush lip scrubs, YUMMY! Best thing is that they're made of sugar and are edible :D


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 

Highlighter, every single time. 


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Probably foundation.


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 

Respectful, easy-going and understanding.

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette :3