Saturday 29 June 2013

Get to know me TAG

Since I'm in the midst of writing up a big collective review before I head off to Lebanon, I thought I'd keep you anticipating with this fun post and maybe you can learn a thing or two about me that you never knew? Enjoy! And if you have any other tags in mind that you'd like me to do then feel free to drop me a comment below or email me using the 'contact me' form on your right.




1. Are you named after anyone? Yes, my grandmother (from my mother's side) was called Habiba, she passed away in the midst of her youth and since then many of my aunts and uncles as well as my mother have named their daughters Habiba. I am one of 6 in my mother's family, they always call me by my surname in Leb. 

2. When was the last time you cried? erm... a month or two ago maybe? can't recall

3. Do you have kids? Nope

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes I suppose so ;)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? a lot lot

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?  no... I'm afraid of heights :(

7. What’s your favorite cereal? this is a hard one since all the way through my childhood I was a massive Cereal eater, I'd say frosties, Lion and branflakes maybe? it really depends on my mood.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Facial features, hands and their smell.

9. What is your eye colour? dark brown

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movie 

11. Favorite smells? roast chicken! musky/fruity perfumes, some Sudanese perfumes, bakhoor.

12. Summer or winter? summer, definitely. I cannot stand the cold :( (Brazilian blood)

13. Computer or television?  Computer, I barely have time to sit down and watch TV

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Brazil, even though that is somewhat home. 

15. Do you have any special talents?  erm... I'm an artist and poet.. is that special enough? 

16. Where were you born?  Good old Brumtown

17. What are your hobbies?  Pencil drawing faces and beauty, Makeup, trying new things, eating P:

18. Do you have any pets?  Five kitties <3

19. Favorite movie?  WHITE CHICKS .... 'making my way down town..' :'D

20. Do you have any siblings? Yup, one sister and three brothers

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? a mother, a well known author, maybe have my own makeup brand? ... who knows...



Thanks for reading!